– Location: in the northwest corner of the department of Chalatenango , about 15 kilometers before reaching La Palma. It is located in the foothills of the mountains that form the mountain range and Metapán Alotepec
– Meters: 1600 meters above sea level
– Variedades we harvest: Pacamara
– The Coffee that is produced in Las Ventanas Farm, is the first time that participates in Cup of Excellence, obtaining the 3rd place, due to the quiality we produce.
– Coordenates: 14°17’18.2″N 89°07’23.5″W (14.296646, -89.119051)
Las Ventanas Farm
Farmer: Elisa Beatriz Aguilar Landaverde
The farm ” Las Ventanas ” began to grow with the current name in 2009 , because my father gave me an inheritance.
The farm ” Las Ventanas ” currently consists of 8 hectares of land of which 6 apples are grown coffee and 2 of natural forest.
It is located in the northwest corner of Chalatenango , about 15 kilometers before reaching La Palma. It is located in the foothills of the mountains that form the Cordillera Alotepec and Metapán, about 1600 meters high.
Over time , it has been improving its structure. With the introduction of electricity has been able to build a small craft own benefit where the coffee is processed . They have also built roads that facilitate the movement of coffee from the coffee to benefit. The process is performed to prepare coffee is washed and dried in the courtyard.
|Farm Name||Las Ventanas|
|Farmer/Rep.||Elisa Beatriz Aguilar Landaverde|
|Size (30kg boxes)||30|
|Program||El Salvador 2015|
|Aroma/Flavor||Chocolate, caramel, spice, peach, herbal, jasmine, honey, rasperry, jasmine, apricot, cedar, raisin, strawberry, grape, mango, vanilla, orange, cherry dried, rose, vergamot, floral|
|Acidity||Structured, citric, crisp, bright, complex, phosphoric, tartaric, refined, bright, winey, rose|
|Other||Tasted like a Kenya AB, round, smooth, balanced, transparent, velvety, creamy, silky, perfect balance with great body|
|Auction Lot Size (lbs.)||2017|
|High bidders||Kyokuto Fadie Corporation, Time’s Club, Tashiro Coffee, TOA Coffee (JAPAN) // Coffee Libre (KOREA)|