Farm: La Esperancita
Farmer: Industrial Ganadera de Nicaragua S.A
* Farm History:
Esperancita farm was acquired in 2006, since then we have completely replanted the farm, and implemented good agricultural practices.
* Family Generations:
One family generation
* What were the good practices that you implemented that made it the winner of the Cup of Excellence program?
Responsible management with the environment, and identify problems and react quickly.
* How does it feel to be one of the winners?
Proud of teamwork accomplished.
* In what will you invest the profits you obtain from the cup of excellence?
Better drying facilities.
* Had you participated in the Cup of Excellence program before?
* What do you think of the cup of excellence program?
A program that helps the producer excel.
* What do you think of ACEN?
They do an excellent job promoting Nicaraguan coffee consumption inside and outside the country
* Social Media.
|Farm Name||La Esperancita|
|Farmer/Rep.||Industrial Ganadera de Nicaragua S.A|
|Aroma/Flavor||honey, pineapple, red apple, orange, plum, prune, red apple, peach, golden raisin, nectarine, tea like, papaya, and tamarind.|
|Acidity||white grapes, mandarin, complex, sparkling, lively acidity, and sweet tart candy.|
|Other||very candied and fleshy|
|Auction Lot Size (lbs.)||951.00|